My Blog List

Pages

Search This Blog

Monday 11 April 2011

Mother's Day Quotes

Mother's Day Quotes

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." - Jewish Proverb

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." - Chinese Proverb

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." - Oscar Wilde

"A mother understands what a child doesn't say." - Jewish Proverb

"Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand." - Helen Hunt Jackson

"A mother holds her children's hands for a while, their hearts forever."

"The mother love is like God's love; he loves us not because we are lovable, but because it is his nature to love, and because we are his children." - Earl Riney

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." - Abraham Lincoln

"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love." - Mildred B Vermont

"Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries." - T. DeWitt Talmage

No comments:

Post a Comment